International Executive Resources Group invites the Dallas Business Club to "Increase Your Earnings by Improving your Communication Skills"
Minerva Salles, founder, and CEO of OMG Creative Solutions, a digital media company that helps senior managers become more confident speakers and guides companies to deliver their brand message through digital media will speak to IERG members and guests to help business executives and entrepreneurs improve their communication skills.
The presentation will highlight how to avoid the negative implications of a lack of effective communication, such as:
- Poor communication prevents potential partners or customers from doing business with you. Communicating effectively ensures you convey your message in a way the audience will understand.
- Business executives may face miscommunication during business meetings. Lack of clarity impacts how effectively a business executive communicates. Cultural differences could exacerbate the situation.
- Poor body language affects how a person perceives you. A business executive must display confident body language when speaking to demonstrate conviction in presenting ideas.
- It is important for business executives to learn when to keep silent or continue speaking in a meeting. A business executive needs to know how to effectively present their product, service, or company message.
- Delivering successful presentations will help captivate your audience’s attention. A powerful message has to include appropriate content, pace, tone, length, and delivery.
Minerva Salles is the Founder and CEO of OMG Creative Solutions™, a digital media company specializing in multi-platform digital content. Minerva uses her extensive experience and expertise in multimedia to advise her corporate clients to reach their business goals through better communications. As a television journalist, she wrote, produced, and presented docutainments on Amazon Prime Video. Before starting OMG, Minerva worked as an independent producer and on-air contributor for ABC's digital cable channel, ABC News Now. Minerva worked as a multimedia specialist for the award-winning ABCNews.com website, where she developed audiovisual news packages for distinguished ABC News programs. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Seton Hall University and is pursuing an MPA in Management and Innovation at Columbia University. Minerva is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.