So You Want To Invest In Multi-Family?
The HBS Club has invited the DBC to learn the fundamentals of maximizing Multi-family investment returns and crack the code to creating income and cash flow in this asset class
The HBS Real Estate SIG invites you to join an interactive webinar, 12:30-1:45 pm Central Time, Thursday, February 17, 2022, where a panel of experts will discuss the essentials of multifamily real estate investing. We will explore:
- Passive investment through real estate syndications
- How to acquire a multifamily property with no partners
- The anatomy of a quality multifamily deal (buy side and sell side)
- The role of a property management company and how to find the right one
- How to get funding – a lender’s view on key underwriting metrics
- A broker’s view on price ranges and cap rates that make sense
- New multifamily development versus conversions
- How to find the best opportunities
Multifamily investing is not an art, it’s a science. Get an inside look at how industry experts analyze data and market trends to zero in on the most profitable investment choice.
Details on how to join the discussion will be emailed to all registered guests by Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 9:00am. The email will contain an additional Zoom registration step that must be completed in advance of the event start time to receive the meeting access link.
If a pre-registered guest has not received the Zoom access link by 9:30 AM ET on the day of the scheduled event, please email email@example.com for assistance. After this point, we may not have ample time to respond and provide support so the member and/or guest would be considered a no-show.
Pre-registration is required and subject to availability. Online registration will close on Thursday, February 17th.
If you have questions or problems logging in, please contact Gabriela Sanchez via email or phone at (469) 431-1887.
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM CT
Cost: HBSCD Members: Free; Non-Members & Guests: $20
Registration: Click here
Contact: Gabriela Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (469) 431-1887
12:30PM - 1:45PM Thu 17 Feb 2022, Central timezone
Virtual Event Instructions: