3rd Annual RIVAL Workshop for Alumni Club Leadership (Officers & Directors)
Join keynote Scotty Landry, CEO of Make-A-Wish North Texas, for this one-of-a-kind, grass roots level think-tank for club and chapter leaders to share ideas, build their local infrastructure and evolve their leadership effectiveness!
The 3rd Annual RIVAL (Regional Intercollegiate Volunteer Alumni Leader) Workshop
Volunteers from 40+ academic institutions have participated and we are expecting 80-100 attendees this year! UT Dallas is hosting the RIVAL Workshop and Scotty Landry has cleared his schedule to be here!
The Workshop includes:
- Welcome reception,
- Welcome bag and goodies,
- 1/2 day of programming - ClubX talks, breakout discussions, plenary talk, and an incredible keynote,
- and the After Party Happy Hour!
Pricing is crazy low - $25 for volunteers - because of our AMAZING SPONSORS that know YOU are worth it! Better yet, become a club or corporate sponsor!! Even better than that, ask your alumni relations team to sponsor your club! Sponsorships include several free registrations for volunteers and even someone from your alumni relations team. Sponsorship packages are available for alumni or for companies.
The purpose of SACL’s RIVAL Workshop two fold for the volunteer leaders:
- To make it possible for ALL volunteer alumni leaders to benefit from the education, experience, comradery and support typically only made available by a university-run club leaders conference, and
- To compound those benefits exponentially by exposure to and interaction with fellow leader peers in the same geographic region representing other college and university alumni organizations.
Topics include the following tauch by local alumni club leaders:
- Embracing the Evolving Definition of Alumni
- Using Small Events to Fuel Larger Ones
- Secrets to an Active Community Despite a Tiny Population
- One Club, A World of Good: Growing a Local Nonprofit Board Fair
- Perfecting a Marquee Event Open to the Public
- What to Look for in a Club Website
- Liability Facts Every Club Leader Should Know
- Why an Annual Board Retreat
- and more!
Check out the program and speakers!
Special Thank you to the 2020 Sponsors Already Stepping-Up:
------ Title Sponsor -----
------ Platinum Sponsor -----
------ Gold Sponsors -----
------ Silver Sponsors -----
------ Bronze Sponsors -----
Date: Saturday, January 18
- 11:00 am - Check-in Opens
- 11:30 am - Welcoem reception, Networking & Catching-up with old Friends
- 12:15 pm - Programming
- 4:30 pm - After Party Happy Hour
Location: UT Dallas, Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center, 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
Early Registration (prices go up Friday, Jan 17):
** Price includes welceme reception, after party, program and welcome bag!
$25 - club volunteers
$55 - alumni relations/development professionals
$65 - all others
CLICK to LEARN MORE or REGISTER
11:30AM - 5:30PM Sat 18 Jan 2020, Central timezone
UT Dallas Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080
[ Get Directions ]