Benefits of Registration...and the Inner Circle MembershipRegistration is free on this site and the benefits are numerous. Additionally, certain special pricing is sometimes offered to the Inner Circle Members. Take a moment to read through a brief description of the DBC and choose opt "IN" for the eNewsletter.
With Whom You Are Associated - The Organization
The Dallas Business Club (DBC) is a speaker series and social networking alliance of graduates from 27 of the top international and local business schools living in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. DBC is an IRS tax exempt, non-profit organization with a focus on education, career development, community charities and networking that serves a combined alumni body of approximately 30,000. Click over to the Events tab and see the Upcoming and Past Events offering.
What You Care About - Marquee Speaker and Event Series
Each year, the DBC will host between four and six Marquee Speakers or Events, featuring both nationally and locally recognized speakers and panelists on a wide variety of business topics. The targeted event series includes:
- Marquee Speaker Series
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Dallas-Fort Worth Commercial and Residential Real Estate Market
- Doing Business in countries/regions of interest
- An Evening with the Mayors of Dallas or Fort Worth
The DBC will host at least five social and business mixer events each year in some of Dallas’ most beautiful and interesting venues. The DBC believes that the relationships and social networking that these events encourage are just as valuable as the business education of the speaker series. The evenings are fun and relaxing and an excellent opportunity for people to meet and mingle with fellow MBAs.Locations have included: House of Blues, Seasons 52, Sambuca's, Blue Martini, Citizen, Gingerman, Citizen and Cool River.
What You Get - Benefits of the Inner Circle Membership
An MBA degree from one of the 27 member institutions entitles the alumnus to register with the DBC and attend any DBC event. Due to the demographics that we represent, the DBC is an organization with which other organizations like to associate and to make special offers. Occasionally, addtitional "special member pricing" or other benefits also become available. Because they are usually short-term or on a very limited basis, the Inner Circle Memberships have been incorporated.
Receptions have been held at these locations:
- Dallas Theater Center, complete with complimentary tickets
- Dallas Museum of Modern Art hosted a wine and cheese reception with a tour
- Dallas Cowboys, reception and tour of the stadium and Dallas Cowboys locker room
- Texas Rangers exclusive rece2016-05-19ption in Private Suite during a home game
- Dallas Mavericks, VIP seating and preferred food pricing at home game
- Frisco Rough Riders, Private Suite during a home game
- Top Golf, exclusive reception and play time
- Boardwalk Ferrari and Maserati
We look forward to your participation,
Alden McCall, 2016 President of the Dallas Business Club