What Executive Recruiters Look for in Top Corporate & Board Candidates
Hear from top tier executive search consltants: Pearson Partners, Korn Ferry, Haston Williams, Witt/Kieffer.
The Wharton and Northwestern Alumni Clubs are pleased to invite the DBC to our first career-focused event of the year. The Event is a panel discussion and networking reception focused on developing your career and preparing for executive and management roles.
This event is ideal for those seeking board opportunities and/or preparing for the next step in their career, as well as current job seekers in this up economy.
The panelists are four leading DFW-based Executive Search Consultants who hire for senior roles across multiple industries (healthcare, technology, finance, etc.) and career-levels (c-suite, VP, and senior executives).
Discussion will center on important topics facing alumni as they take their careers to the next level, including:
- How executive search consultants identify the best candidates for senior and c-level positions
- What do search consultants look for in top candidates
- How to position yourself and your professional profile to attract the attention of top search consultants
- Role of Corporate Board Memberships in Corporate & Community settings
- Role of social-networking (e.g. LinkedIn)
Networking reception featuring light hors d'oeuvres from 5:30pm to 6:00pm.
Date: Thurs., April 18th
Time: 5:30pm Networking Reception
6:00pm Panel Discussion and Q&A
Cost: Pre-Registration Pricing $35
- Walk-ins accommodated on a space available basis at $10 more until 6pm, April 18
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, April 15
Location: University Park Library Meeting Room in Preston Center, 8383 Preston Center Plaza, 3rd floor, Dallas, TX 75225